Halloween Creepy Ripped Out Eyeballs
Creepy ripped out eyeballs
What screams Halloween more than Ripped out Eyeballs? Super easy to make and even easier to eat.
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Jam
- 11 oz Lychees, drained
- 6 oz container fresh blueberries
- Spoon a little strawberry jam into each lychee hole
- Place a blueberry into the hole on top of the strawberry jam
- Push the blueberry down just enough that the jam squishes out around the edges of the blueberry for a "bloody look".
- arrange in a pan so all the eyes are looking up at your guests