Halloween Toxic Waste Punch
What’s a Halloween themed meal without an appropriate drink? Time to have some fun. Our completely gross Toxic Waste Punch is the perfect adornment to a Halloween themed lunch along with our Dead Finger Dogs, Ripped Out Eyeballs and Dirt and Worms Dessert. Bon Appetit!
Toxic Waste Punch
A Green, bubbling and glowing gross mess of a drink, but surprisingly delicious!
- 1 can (46 oz) Pineapple Juice
- 1 2 litre Mountain Dew
- 1 1 litre Fresca or Sprite
- 1 ctn (48 oz) Lime Sherbert
- 1 pkg Bluebeerries (Fresh)
- 6 each Oreo Cookies
- 1 lb Dry Ice (Handle With Care!)
- 1 each Cheesecloth (washed and dried)
- 4 each Green glow sticks
- Combine all ingredients in the punchbowl.
- Stir gently.
- Carefully wrap the dry ice in cheesecloth. Do not directly touch the dry ice.
- Using tongs, carefully place the dry ice package in the bottom of the punch bowl
- Toss in the glow sticks
Dry Ice can cause severe injury. Please do not let the kids handle.Note: The picture displays plastic eyeballs and body parts. Please do not add these items as they could be a choking hazard.
Leave a Reply